$110.00 – $1,092.00
ketamine Also called:
order ketamine online as it is used in medicine as an anesthetic for humans and animals.
By snorting it as a powder
Most people who take powder will snort it. Users often talk of taking a ‘bump’, meaning they snort a small amount of. In the UK, snorting is the most common way to take it.
By injecting it
People who regularly use sometimes inject it to get a bigger hit. They usually inject ketamine into a muscle.
By swallowing it as a tablet
Some people swallow it in tablet form, but this is less common.
Some people ‘bomb’ it, which is swallowing the powder wrapped in a cigarette paper.
What does it look like?
- A clear liquid, when used in medicine
- A grainy white or brown crystalline powder when sold on the street
- Tablets, although this is less common
What does it taste/smell like?
tastes bitter and unpleasant.
How does it make you feel?
Ketamine is a general anaesthetic so it reduces sensations in the body. Trips can last for a couple of hours.
Taking ketamine can make you feel:
- dream-like and detached
- chilled, relaxed and happy
- confused and nauseated
Ketamine can also:
- alter your perception of time and space and make you hallucinate (see or hear things that aren’t there)
- stop you feeling pain, putting you at risk of hurting yourself and not realising it
If you take too much ketamine you may lose the ability to move and go into a ‘k-hole’. This feels like your mind and body have separated and you can’t to do anything about it – which can be a very scary experience.
Regular ketamine use can cause:
- panic attacks
- damage to short- and long-term memory
- depression, if taken frequently
How does it make people behave?
It can make people seem slower, more relaxed and chilled out, but it can also stop people from being able to move properly and from making sense.
1 gram, 10 grams, 2 grams, 5 grams